Rose Champagne, 'Exclusivement 1,' Fleur de Miraval NV

Availability: In stock

75% Chardonnay, 25% Pinot Noir.

Winemaking Team Notes: "When young Pinot Noir is blended with mature Chardonnay, enchanting notes of redcurrant and raspberry embrace and entwine in an immensely subtle salinity. This first edition abounds in charm.

A blend of Chardonnays of different ages makes up 75% of the final Fleur de Miraval blend. The remaining 25% is from young Pinot Noir which gives the wine its subtle, pink color, and whose tangy notes of redcurrant and raspberry energize the delicate mineral, saline and iodized expression of the Chardonnay. The wine is then aged on lees in the dark for three years."

Disgorged in June 2020. Dosage: 4.0 g/L.

0 stars based on 0 reviews
Please accept cookies to help us improve this website Is this OK? Yes No More on cookies »